[AT] AT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 7

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Wed May 13 05:11:24 PDT 2020

Steve:

Great explanation of LRC circuits...I know (or used to know) most of
this, but your explanation is one of the best I've ever seen.

I didn't know Snap-On ever sold oscilloscopes - presumably for diagnosis
of automotive ignitions and electrical systems?

With all the GHz-range clocking of modern personal computers, a
knowledge of analog and RF is still very important. At 3 GHz, a 1-inch
trace on a circuit board is an antenna!

Mark Johnson (WB9QLR)

Columbia MO