[AT] AT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 7

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:26:32 PDT 2020

I was told by a long time mechanic if the points are wearing well, not
burning one side or the other unevenly to leave the condenser alone as it's
balanced with the coil.

I was told by another magneto rebuilder the importance of cleaning the
points with non - residue alcohol then polishing the points through a good
bond paper.

Jason