[AT] Project Updates '49 A, '51 A, and '47 B (STEVE ALLEN)

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Mon May 11 12:55:21 PDT 2020

Sorry, hit the send button before finishing on the previous message. To complete the last sentence......

That would be equivalent to putting the resistor into the circuit, only the resistor would be in each spark plug wire. With the differences in length of the spark plug wires I don’t think this would be ideal. You would probably have to maintain a minimum length as well as a maximum length in order to have the resistance close to what there would be for a coil with an internal resistor.

Carl