[AT] Better build a bigger shed

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:52:08 PDT 2020

Hey Howard,
Just have to throw my $0.02 in here.
Ya know, I'd buy all of them that had electric start.
Spencer can buy some stock in a battery company, and then they'll
always start...
Whenever I hear somebody say "Can you get it started?" I always think
about the old tractors, (even the new ones on occasion), at my
grandfather's that only seem to run when his favorite grandson is
around. Part ownership in a battery company might be a good
investment... :)
Hahahahahaha.
Tractor Refference: I haven't had the 770 out but once this year, as I
am currently recovering from an interesting situation with my ears
right now and don't want to be around somewhat loud machinery.
Take Care, and stay well everybody.
Tyler Juranek
IA