[AT] Better build a bigger shed

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Sun Mar 29 05:39:02 PDT 2020

With a billion tractors you could use some of them as fill to build a
causeway across the Atlantic Ocean and then drive the ones you really
want across it.

Rain has stopped here in Missouri.

Tractor reference: I can't go out and work on Little Johnny H during the
day, because I am working from home.

Mark J