[AT] JD Distributor vs. Magneto

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:29:04 PDT 2020

Yes they make a pertronix for Deere A with a Delco just need to know if 6V
or 12 and pos or neg ground.

Honestly probably not needed unless the rotor shaft is wobbly. A good tune
up usually gets it done. Clean the point surfaces with alcohol and polish
with paper.

Jason
All States Ag Parts
855-530-3384