[AT] Two variations of Standard diesel used in Fergusons

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:34:48 PDT 2020

If Hudson developed a balanced crankshaft in 1916 it would mean that the Fordson Model F did not have one. What was the first tractor model to have a blanced crankshaft?a

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crankshaft
[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Cshaft.gif]<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crankshaft>
Crankshaft - Wikipedia<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crankshaft>
A crankshaft is a rotating shaft which (in conjunction with the connecting rods) converts reciprocating motion of the pistons into rotational motion.Crankshafts are commonly used in internal combustion engines and consist of a series of cranks and crankpins to which the connecting rods are attached.. The crankshaft rotates within the engine block through use of main bearings, and the crankpins ...
en.wikipedia.org