[AT] Rivets and rivet countersink

jdnut at aol.com jdnut at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 14:45:06 PDT 2020

now you're talking!!

-----Original Message-----
From: szabelski <szabelski at wildblue.net>
To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 12:25 pm
Subject: Re: [AT] Rivets and rivet countersink

John,

Go on Craig’s list and find somebody who is getting rid of an old barbecue grill, they can get up to over 300 degrees and have a large work surface. I used one to heat up the crankshaft pulley on my Cub before I pressed it on.

While your at it, grill yourself some hotdogs or maybe a nice steak.😜

Carl