[AT] adding glow plugs was Allis Chalmers ED40 injector pipes

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:48:57 PDT 2020

Here is another 23C engine being worked on.

https://thetractorlad.co.uk/startingthe23c.htm
The Tractor Lad - Starting the 23c<https://thetractorlad.co.uk/startingthe23c.htm>
While I sat on the Massey Ferguson FE35 fitted with the problematic 23c engine, I wondered if it was ever going to start, I however I soon found out that it wasn’t, this got me thinking about how I went about drilling the head a modification that I had heard about so frequently.
thetractorlad.co.uk