[AT] Green Farmall Cub

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Mon Mar 2 13:54:17 PST 2020

OK, I know that there were white Farmalls that were used for demos at various dealerships, but did they ever paint them green for any reason???

I’m in the process of rebuilding my Cub and just about everywhere I look there is green paint under a couple of coats of red. I’ve never heard of a green Farmall being built for any reason.

The green is deep in the crevices and it doesn’t look like it was painted green over red at any time. I don’t think they used green primer.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Carl