[AT] Cub

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Mon Jun 29 10:30:18 PDT 2020

Looks to be in good shape, well worth pursuing. I'm guessing its 1950 or
slightly newer because of "touch contol" hydraulics. I dont think they
changed the grill til about 1953. It's missing rear wheel weights. I dont
think they have kept the value that they commanded ten or so years ago as
there are so many new mini tractors out there and newer generation is
always seeming to prefer them. If this guy doesnt know its value, make him
a low offer. Keep in mind, you can always go up....never can go back
down...lol
Good luck, hope you can get it, I love mine.
   By the way, if you have any problems getting it running let me know as I
have been all through every problem they can have.

Dave Maynard
The Maple Hill Farm