[AT] Kubota followup

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 04:53:35 PDT 2020

I just remembered I've got a video of the machine in question, and the
cylinder appears clearly at 1:20.  The labels you now see on that cylinder,
I made myself.  We have a label-maker that uses a really heavy-duty
material and these should stick long enough for me to retire.

https://youtu.be/6TMNbWCNMFA

SO