[AT] Poison Ivy

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Sun Jun 14 05:05:44 PDT 2020

I'm not sure that 2,4-D is any less risky than glyphosate; the older
chemical is certainly more toxic as far as its immediate effects. There
have been allegations of carcinogenicity for 2,4-D in the past.

Care and caution with any herbicide is always a good idea. It's worth
noting that pretty much any chlorinated hydrocarbon (which includes
almost every herbicide I can think of) has its own set of toxic and
carcinogenic risks.

  Mark J