[AT] Poison Ivy

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Jun 13 16:05:27 PDT 2020

I'll look into that Steve, thanks for the input, because I have a lot,
and I do mean a lot of poison ivy to kill. I have an 81 year old farmer
across the street and he and his friends used to sneak across the street
to our property to pick blackberries. He said even then the poison ivy
was terrible.

Mike M