[AT] Poison Ivy

Greg Jeung hrududu at sopris.net
Fri Jun 12 20:19:47 PDT 2020

Yes, a recollection from childhood was a Boy Scout camping trip and burned grape vine stakes in a fire. Some got reactions in their respiratory system and others the smoke went through their clothes and affected the skin underneath. And for an unfortunate one I remember reactions around his privates as needing to relieve himself in the woods.
I tend to react, so avoid and even mosquito bites can bring on a large welt.

Thanks,
Greg