[AT] Poison Ivy

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Fri Jun 12 14:19:41 PDT 2020

Google led me here. Out west we have poison oak, just as much fun I'm sure.
I do know you really don't want to burn it. I understand the smoke is
extremely toxic.
Bradford
https://www.farmersalmanac.com/getting-rid-of-poison-ivy-12278#:~:text=Make%
20a%20poison%20ivy%20killer,it%20directly%20on%20the%20plant.