[AT] Enormous grain wagon

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sun Jun 7 14:35:11 PDT 2020

I have what is left of an old David Bradley running gear with grain sides. The gear needs a little TLC, the metal gain side just need paint, but the wood deck needs to be completely replaced (just enough of it left to use as a pattern). It was my great uncle’s. My dad’s cousin had the same gear but with hyd hoist (I now have the hoist).

Aaron Dickinson

Mason, Mi