[AT] Enormous grain wagon

Kenneth Gene Waugh kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 05:56:00 PDT 2020

And if I am not mistaken, we used to haul 100 - 120 bushels in the old
wagons---and shovel it all by hand. I recall that a couple of my
grandfather's wagons still had old auto wooden-spoked wheels, and the
sideboards were what - maybe a foot high? As us kids left the farm, they
finally got a gravity feed wagon.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 7:03 AM John Hall <jtchall at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Assuming 60 lb per bushel (corn is upper 50's, wheat/beans around 62),
> that would be 132,000lbs. factor in high moisture and the weight of a
> tractor big enough to move something twice the size of what a semi can haul
> and that is a ridiculous amount of weight. Watch some online videos of how
> fast those guys drive, its insane.
>
> John Hall
>
> On 6/7/2020 1:21 AM, Bruce Fallon wrote:
>
> 2200 BUSHELS What would that weigh fully loaded?
>

> Bruce Fallon
>
> Langley, WA 98260

Gene
Kenneth Gene Waugh