[AT] While we are OT on Refrigerators.

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Jun 6 20:46:56 PDT 2020

OK, so I mentioned Deans problem to my buddy tonight, and right off the
bat he disregarded the Freon issue and went straight to a damper system
between the freezer and the refrigerator , and that it may not be
functioning properly, at least that's where he'd start. Note he's
industrial not residential, but he's a very smart technician.

Mike M