[AT] Are these real???

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Fri Jun 5 20:27:56 PDT 2020

Looks like orange paint on masonry drill bits being shown with time lapse/stop gap video.

I’d stay away.

PS: I must admit that when I have hardened steel and the right bit is not available or sharp I have resorted to masonry bits. They do perform better than you might expect but are clearly not the right bit for the job if you can avoid it.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone