[AT] Are these real???

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 5 20:20:32 PDT 2020

I saw these at the Tulsa Farm Show.  I did not buy.  Also demonstrated
was the diamond cutoff blade for the angle grinder. I bought but Lenox
also makes one just as good for a lot  less. Those bits are sharpened
Masonry bits with the carbide tips.  The helix on the bit is cut
different so it doesn't look like a masonry bit.  You can take a cheap
masonry bit ans sharpen it to the size you need and the angle of cut
also and do the same thing.  Just run it at high speed.  It does more
burn through than cutting..   They demonstrated drilling through the
head of a hammer through the handle and into a concrete block it was
sitting on.  Speed was run faster than a high speed steel bit...

Cecil