[AT] test those old MM tractors had jumpy "leaping levers".

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:55:26 PDT 2020

Never had a "jumpy leaping lever" on any of my MM or White tractors.   UTU (hand clutch), or the 670, 950, 1000, 1355, 2270, 2-150, 2-180, 4-150, 4-175, 4-210 or my A4T 1600.  Has to be operator error or Mechanical issues.   I drove and still drive them.  Good heavy horses and i can and do work on them and they are used on my farms.   I bleed MM.   Now i will go back to silent mode on the list.