[AT] Good tractor day, finally

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 19 04:24:06 PDT 2020

Had a GMC truck (company truck) a few years back. Was having oil
changed/tires rotated. Told the guy to check the air filter. Must of
been the first one of those he had seen, took 2-3 trips to his toolbox
to get enough extensions and sockets to get the filter out. It was such
a pain we changed it while it was out.,

John Hall