[AT] Good tractor day, finally

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 03:14:11 PDT 2020

One guy building a whole functional tractor from scratch is plenty hard
enough.  He was dealing with components (such as the engine) that were
built by other people and intended for other tasks.  He put it in the
tractor in the place it needed to be for functional reasons.  The inability
to access some fasteners is just the luck of the draw at this point.

SO
(engineer who works on his own stuff)