[AT] different type of tractor question

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 16 07:36:23 PDT 2020

How well this would work depends on whether the existing pedal clutch
motion is 'fore and aft' or 'up and down' - a practical lever might be
difficult depending on the orientation and the amount of pedal travel.
You might end up with a setup that required a really long lever
throw...hard to reach and slow to activate.

Mark J