[AT] different type of tractor question

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Wed Jul 15 23:11:54 PDT 2020

Greg - Sounds like an ideal application to actuate your clutch from a
lever-operated master-slave cylinder hydraulic combination. There are
numerous pedal-operated hydraulic conversions used for hot
rod/aftermarket clutches, I googled and found a basic overview:

https://www.bowlertransmissions.com/basic-hydraulic-clutch-set-up/

Custom designing to actuate by a lever instead of a pedal is a doable
variation that could be fabricated in your farm shop.

Richard

https://www.avg.com