[AT] different type of tractor question

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Wed Jul 15 21:19:28 PDT 2020

My daughters father-in-law had to have his left leg amputated because of
cancer. He has a Case IH JX80 tractor and loader and he
  does a lot of brush hogging. Despite that he has relatively few hours
on it as he bought it new. They were wondering what they could sell it
for and get one with a hand clutch. Oh, I forgot to mention it also has
a cab with air and heat. I got the idea and said I would ask this list.
Does anyone know if their is a company that makes some kind of kit that
would allow someone like him to change it to a hand controlled clutch?
He likes the tractor but without that leg cannot drive it.
             Greg Hass