[AT] another Cub engine question

Carl Gogol cgogol1971 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:05:24 PDT 2020

Allis Chalmers also had engines that were used in tractors and also power
units for combines, carnival rides Etc.
The D-14 engine variant core engine for industrial use only has one part
change, the governor spring.  I don't remember the RPM difference exactly
but it seems like the industrial version was 500 - 700 RPM more.
Carl, Manlius, NY