[AT] Cub - Update

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Jul 6 20:33:34 PDT 2020

I used to rivet but use the bolts now.  I’ve not had a problem with bolts on a NH haybine or an IH mower/conditioner I used to have.     My John Deere #5 was in such bad shape when I bought it that I just got a whole new bar for it.  So I am not sure if bolts would work as I have not had to replace a section yet.

I still have my portable rivet press and when you use it with an impact wrench(lowest setting) it makes short work of it.  Just takes a little practice not to overdo it.  Overdoing it is hard on the press and malforms the head.

Hope this helps,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone