[AT] Allis Chalmers ED40 injector pipes

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:53:43 PST 2020

Looks like standard started to produce the 23C engine before they were purchased by MF. Did Standard design the engine?

https://www.agriline.co.za/tractorparts/fe35/standard23c.php

John Maddock AT List Member (agtronixjv at southcom.com.au); Thanks for the link Spencer. I understand time is not of the essence. Further research indicates that the UK is probably the best place to look, since only about 600 of tractors with the Standard engine entered the U.S. All grist to the mill!

Spencer Yost AT List Owner (spencer at rdfarms.com); I post this as much for the US diesel owners as much as for John:> Central Injection of Esterville Iowa is phenomenal.   I've used their> products, services and visited their shop once before (in fact I > bought an old atlas/craftsman lathe from the owner while I was > there!).  They probably can build the lines.

 https://www.centralfuelinjectionservice.com/

 I have not found an old pump/lines/injectors I can stump them with.> Unfortunately for John, having dealt with shipping/customs on auto > parts from your part of world(piston rods for a turbo charged diesel > trooper engine - which are WAY more common is OZ that the US) I doubt this is> viable; cost-wise.   But probably worth an email or two and some research> to find out.

 Of course shipping and customs has a lot to do with how fast you need > it and the category used for the paperwork. Maybe slow shipping on > agricultural parts is actually affordable? All I know is the > reasonably fast shipping (~10 days) on the customs category of “auto > parts€ on my rods were more expensive than the rods themselves.