[AT] Allis Chalmers ED40 injector pipes

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Jan 30 20:00:27 PST 2020

I post this as much for the US diesel owners as much as for John:

Central Injection of Esterville Iowa is phenomenal.   I’ve used their products, services and visited their shop once before (in fact I bought an old atlas/craftsman lathe from the owner while I was there!).  They probably can build the lines.

https://www.centralfuelinjectionservice.com/

I have not found an old pump/lines/injectors I can stump them with.  Unfortunately for John, having dealt with shipping/customs on auto parts from your part of world(piston rods for a turbo charged diesel trooper engine - which are WAY more common is OZ that the US) I doubt this is viable; cost-wise.   But probably worth an email or two and some research to find out.

Of course shipping and customs has a lot to do with how fast you need it and the category used for the paperwork. Maybe slow shipping on agricultural parts is actually affordable? All I know is the reasonably fast shipping (~10 days) on the customs category of “auto parts” on my rods were more expensive than the rods themselves.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone