[AT] driver convenience systems Now winch remote control

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 27 18:50:09 PST 2020

The tractor supply winch remote has gone up a little since I bought
mine....    Here it is:
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/traveller-wireless-control-with-big-emitter-117230799--1?solr=1&cm_vc=-10005...
When pulling a tractor or other rolling stock out of a place and loading
it,  I can usually stay on the equipment and drive it as it winches.
Cecil