[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 10:03:28 PST 2020

Actually there were at least two lighting attachments available on the McCormick 10-20 (and other IHC tractors of the era).
One was acetylene (gas generator) powered and the other used a DC generator that looked similar to a magneto. Later on the F-series (and including the 10-20) they offered one with an inline generator that went between the mag and the governor.

Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.