[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Mon Jan 20 13:39:48 PST 2020

As was my father. 1 class short of dual engineering degrees in 4 years at NC State, civil and mechanical. He spent the war developing sound tracking torpedoes for the Navy, spending time at sea.  As an engineer, not in uniform. He would have been in his 30s. Sadly polio killed him four months before I was born in 52.
Brad