[AT] OT Massey Ferguson Edgewood Maryland

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 07:48:33 PST 2020

You want Agco to sell parts for antique tractors at a loss?

Why malign Walmart. I buy work shirts, undershorts, tee shirts, and work socks there and am comfortable with the price to quality ratio.

Cecil Bearden AT List member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net);  <snip> The Burr I have is that they bought out many of the old line manufacturers and  then do not offer any parts.  <snip>