[AT] OT Massey Ferguson Edgewood Maryland

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jan 18 07:04:01 PST 2020

The Burr I have is that they bought out many of the old line
manufacturers and  then do not offer any parts.  Or, if you have a
current model tractor that was made in say France, and now made in
Spain, the parts will not interchange because they are different
models.   All they did was change the hood and fenders to make them look
alike, but the performance and reliability are significantly different.
Like I said they are the Wal Mart of Agriculture.   I refuse to even
consider any AGCO product when looking for new.    This is the reason I
like Belarus/MTZ  they may not be pretty or have all the bells and
whistles, but parts are readily available.  If the Border crossing would
move a little faster, I could get parts out of Canada in a week.  Now it
takes 2.
Cecil