[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 02:31:49 PST 2020

I just checked the Steiner site, and the only 6V LED product they seem to
offer is a bulb with an "1156" bi-pin base, rated 120 lumens.  A regular
incandescent 1156 (a common brake light bulb) is rated 27 watts, which in
my experience is at least 270 lumens (10 lumens per watt is a good lowball
rule of thumb) and one reference online says 400 lumens, which is
plausible.  The Steiner LED bulb at 120 lumens is pitiful.

SO