[AT] [External] Re: tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 16 21:52:05 PST 2020

Cecil's comment of the light bar as a work light reminded me. A couple years ago I bought a 20" 1200 watt LED light bar that's a combo of flood and spot for $20 on ebay. I bough a 8' stick of 2" PVC pipe and a "T" fitting. Cut a little of the pipe to use at the ends and made a frame similar to a clothes line pole 6' high with the light mounted on it. I have a steel fence post driven in the ground near an area where I split my wood. I just clip the light to the battery of the old Allis as it's running the splitter and I have plenty of light for those early sunset days of winter. Other times I just toss an old car battery on the back of the golf car with the light stuck in the bag well and I have a portable light that really lights things up!

Brad