[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 16 21:20:27 PST 2020

I ordered a bunch of led lights from Amazon, a dozen each of round and
square ones, some are flood and some are spot.  They were about $6 each
that way.   I just replace the entire assembly.  My new MTZ/Belarus had
incandescent lights that you had to strike a match to see if they were
working...  The new LED's light up the entire field.   I had to buy a
$10 bracket to clamp the LED lights onto the New Holland side bar to
replace the New Holland OEM $125 halogen.  I used crimp connectors with
the heat shrink tubing.
Cecil