[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 19:59:23 PST 2020

I have not installed them yet but I have LED lights bought for our electric
Club Car golf cart. I bought "driving lights" for the front of it. I wanted
two things, one was low draw and the other was long range so I can find
horses at night when needed. We don't normally ever drive it on the road,
just in an emergency, but I did also buy tail lights for it and a small
amber flashing light bar.
On my old tractors I mostly just need to get the electrical systems all
working. What ever that is like...  :-)

.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM Aaron Dickinson <a_dickinson at att.net> wrote:

> Steiner tractor parts offer led bulbs for the old 40’s- 50’s vintage
> headlamps (non-sealed beam). Haven’t tried them yet, but plan too. Friend
> of mine wanted to use them to relive some of the power load on his
> generator on his AC WD when plowing snow in the winter, not sure if he has
> yet or not.
>

> Aaron Dickinson
>
> Mason, Michigan

Francis Robinson