[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 02:14:15 PST 2020

Mostly it's because they design for minimum component cost plus minimum
assembly labor cost, period.  That's what management tells them to do,
whether or not they grew up with greasy fingernails and rebuild engines on
weekends, or if they live in their parents' basement and play video games
the other 16 hours of the day.

SO