[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Wed Jan 15 09:19:54 PST 2020

You betcha! I replaced the headlight bulbs in my '09 F-150 recently. Had
to remove the entire housing assembly to do it. It was not really that
hard, but on my old '91 I could do it from the back side in less than 30
min. for both sides. Took at least twice as long for the '09.Vehicle
manufacturers are not concerned with you being able to repair their
vehicles. As a matter of fact, the dealers are very happy with this
since their repair facilities make far more money for them than new
vehicle sales.

Phil in TX