[AT] OT - unsecured servers

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 3 21:26:03 PST 2020

Spencer:
For me it is good to see you ranked Firefox as second.  I use Firefox
for everything.   Last summer we bought a Toro Zero Turn and got a $300
Visa card for opening a Citi charge card.  If we paid it off within a
year the interest was free.  We intended to just write a check as we do
not like to deal with payments. However, the $300 was a nice bonus.
When we went to make the first payment, Chrome was the only browser that
would work.  After spending nearly 2 hours with the dealer and Citibank,
and the website, we just paid it off and said never again.

Cecil