[AT] OT - unsecured servers

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 05:08:55 PST 2020

Hi Spencer:

Speaking of Tor, are you familiar with the new browser called Brave?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser)

I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's a dead-ringer for Chrome.
If you do a Ctrl-Shft-N private window in Brave, it gives you an easy
option to use Tor.  Otherwise, as far as I know, Tor is kind of cumbersome.

SO