[AT] OT driver convenience systems

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:52:52 PST 2020

Where was that RHD (Right Hand Drive) vehicle assembled?

Roger Moffat AT List Member ((rogerkiwi at gmail.com); I have a 2019 Equinox…

The headlights can be manually put onto high beam by pushing the lever forwards, and then returned to low beam by pushing the lever forwards again.

While driving I can view the oil life, along with tyre pressures, fuel economy, speed etc by cycling through the screens using the up and down arrows on the right side of the steering wheel.

When you say a passenger can’t make a phone call - are you meaning for a vehicle that has phone service built into it, and by using the keypad on the touchscreen? I haven’t tried that as we don’t have the phone/data service active in the vehicle - our cell phones are paired to the car and we can answer either of them, or initiate calls using the car’s controls.