[AT] Mississippi Road Service Tractors

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 06:57:31 PST 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIZyEzLpJmM

There was supposedly a site somewhere on MCB Quantico that evaluated and sourced equipment. I did see some 4WD Mississippi Road Service rubber tired tractors powered by Detroit Diesel two stokes overseas. I couldn't see why they had them.

One man recounted being part of an evaluation team and being offered something of value to influence his choice.

https://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/topic/44815-mrs-ihc-powered-tractors/

Ft Belvoir is up Highway 1 from Quantico, near Mt. Vernon. Of the two, Quantico is closer to the cherry tree incident site. If I remember, it was getting turned into a strip mall.

Mark Johnson Columbia, MO AT List Member (markjohnson100 at centurylink.net); <snip> He spent the majority of his hitch in the DC area, teaching Gas and Diesel engine mechanics at Ft. Belvoir.