[AT] OT- Computer help please

cgs oxygenfarm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 04:27:04 PST 2020

Most versions of Linux are free and legal to download; some charge for a
prepared thumb drive and/or a phone help service.
I have several computers that age which will run the lighter Linux
versions. A new solid state drive (120 GB) can be found online or at
MicroCenter for $25 (be sure your old iron has SATA connectors!)