[AT] Allis Chalmers ED40 injector pipes

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Sat Feb 8 23:32:18 PST 2020

Hello Tom

Greetings from Tassie.  I'll have some of the rain the south has been
getting if you are down that way :-)

Thanks for your input; I appreciate your time & effort.

I put the problem to the list on behalf of a friend, assuming that the AC
involved would have been built in the US. I understand now that it was an
English machine, and only around 600 went to the US. That being so, I
think we'll have a better chance of finding pipes there.

I've checked with the local injector shop, while picking up serviced
injectors for my MF168.  The answer was around AUD100 per pipe.  I haven't
relayed that to my friend coz I know that would be more than he could
justify.

JV