[AT] Tractor work snowed under this morning

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 5 10:03:26 PST 2020

 I know it is 41F and windy.  Too darn cold for me.  Summer hurry up and come so it can be a balmy 95. :-{
Snow Blower? What the heck is that.

On 2020-02-05 8:55 a.m., Cecil Bearden wrote:
> We have about 4inches of the white stuff this morning and Oklahoma
> City is shut down with traffic jams all over the city.  I am glad I
> don't have to go to work in OKC...    I do wish I had hooked a bucket
> on one of the tractors yesterday....  The JD bobcat had some problems
> with the new quick attach and I took out the shims so the bucket does
> not fit tight.    I ordered a new set of quick attach boxes and they
> don't fit the older ones.
> Cecil
> _____

Coming from Sask I can only smile at the thought of 4 inches of snow
shutting down a city. Here that hardly slows down the speeders.

We don't have to worry about any more heavy snow here this winter. I
just installed the snow blower on the JD 2140 this past mild weekend so
that means I won't need to use it before I take it off in April. :-)

Ralph in Sask.