[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 09:31:32 PST 2020

The man who had been given the Draft Exemption Exam had taken it after the Korean War broke out.

I am wondering if the exam could have been used by a local draft board. I have never been told of this by anyone else.

I used to know a WW2 draftee who had learned to fly fighter planes, then gliders, but then had trouble learning to type, He ended up as a proficient typist.
.
At Quantico we heard the story of how at the Chosin Reservoir Breakout, the band had been ordered to perfrom as a rifle platoon and did so successfully.

Frank DeWitt 585-624-3052 Mechanical Design LBP INC. 2365 Cox Rd., Bloomfield NY 14469 http://www.lbpinc.com (frank at lbpinc.com);  My father spent WWII teaching math and navigation to pilots.  The University of Rochester library is on a hill near the middle of Rochester NY It has a big dome on the roof with windows all around. He spent nights there picking out buildings in the distance and teaching the future pilots to determine distance and location. The dome is known as the University nipple.
https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Rochester#/media/Fil:Rush_Rhees_Library_(8695462255).jpg

--
HONOR GOD